PREMIER QUALITY SERVICE
- Guide and advise you through the process. We’re a team, working together
- Prepare a comparative market analysis
- Refer to other professionals (stager, contractors, etc) if needed
- Present all offers to you
- Facilitate negotiations
- Monitor progress – ensure everything is on track
- Inform you of obstacles that may threaten a closing
- Monitor the buyers loan approval
- Be present at closing to ensure a successful transaction
THE IMPORTANCE OF INTELLIGENT PRICING
More buyers purchase
homes at market value than the above market value. The percentage increases even further when the price drops below market value. Experience shows, if you price your property at market value, you are exposing it to a much greater percentage of prospective buyers and you are increasing your chances for a sale.
A competitive price will attract more prospective buyers.
SELLING PRICE VS TIMING
Timing is extremely important in the real estate market. The importance of placing your property on the market at a realistic price and terms from the beginning. A property attracts the most excitement and interest from the real estate community and potential buyers when it is first listed; therefore, it has the highest chances of a sale when it is new on the market.
It is important we price your property properly from the start, while buyer interest is high.
- Casey Brown
- Nick & Rose Nickerson
- Bill Wells
- Sharon Baldwin
- Deanna & Tony